Stressed about moving? Yeah, there are a lot of Melburnians who are pulling their hair because of this.
However, many hire professional removalists to do the heavy lifting for them. The best Melbourne removalists will use portable moving pods to make the move more efficient and less pricey.
What are they? How can all of these help me?
In this article, we’ll help you understand how portable moving pods work, the benefits of using removalists, and have the best moving experience.
Portable Moving Pods: What You Need to Know
Portable moving pods are similar to storage containers that will be delivered to your house. Yes, you won’t need a rented truck to collect these pods. The company will then load the container at your old house and move the container to wherever you want it to be.
They are very versatile, so you can literally put anything inside. They are also durable, waterproof, and dustproof. So, there is minimal to no chance your things will be damaged, either during or after transit.
Benefits of Hiring Removalists + Portable Moving Pods
What are the benefits of hiring removalists and using portable moving pods?
- The removalists work twice as fast as you can. They can pack, stack, and deliver your things in under a day.
- Removalists know the tricks and knacks of stacking bulky items. They can creatively make the moving pods fit almost everything you own.
- Portable moving pods have railings. The removalists can secure your furniture into the railings to prevent them from jostling each other.
- The portable moving pods can be detached from the truck and put on the ground, so when the removalists pack your heavy furniture, they won’t have to haul them with a ramp.
- Removalists + portable moving pods are usually a premium package, so you’ll get free furniture blankets, bubble wrap, packing paper, and boxes.
- Portable moving pods are cheap, starting from $3.27 per day.
- After the delivery to your new house, you won’t have to rush and unload at once. Portable moving pods can be rented for as long as you need them and will be collected once you’re done unpacking.
After learning about removalists and portable moving pods, you surely know that they are the most efficient moving solution.
With their service, you won’t need to do anything other than phoning the company and setting a date. Then, you won’t be rushed to unload, as well. The portable moving pod will be stored in your house until you don’t need them anymore.
Ready to move without hassle?
Lynn Martelli is an editor at Readability. She received her MFA in Creative Writing from Antioch University and has worked as an editor for over 10 years. Lynn has edited a wide variety of books, including fiction, non-fiction, memoirs, and more. In her free time, Lynn enjoys reading, writing, and spending time with her family and friends.