It is common to give memorial gifts to commemorate the life of a loved one who has passed away. This practice can be traced back to ancient times when it was believed that these gifts would help the deceased person in their journey to the afterlife. While the beliefs surrounding memorial gifts have changed over time, the act of giving them is still an important way to express our love and respect for the deceased. Memorial gifts can take many different forms, but they all serve the same purpose: to honour the memory of the person who has died.
Personalised memorial plaques
Memorial plaques are a popular and unique way to pay tribute to a loved one. They can be used to commemorate a life well lived, or to honour a special achievement. Personalised memorial plaques make an excellent memorial gift for the following reasons.
• First of all, they are a lasting tribute that can be placed in a special location, such as a garden or cemetery.
• Second, they are a way to show how much you care about the person you are commemorating.
• Personalised memorial plaques allow you to add a personal touch to the tribute, making it even more special for the person you are gifting it to.
• They are an affordable alternative to more traditional memorial gifts, such as flowers or statues. Sympathy flowers are also a popular memorial gift but they have become a cliché now. Instead, you can gift a personalised plaque with the image of your loved one along with a small message.
• Thanks to Treanor Stone-Tec, personalised memorial plaques are easy to order and can be shipped directly to the recipient. Even if you are not able to attend the funeral, you can be a part of it by sending this thoughtful gift.
• The personalised memorial plaques from Treanor Stone-Tec come in a variety of styles and designs, so you can find one that is perfect for the person you are commemorating.
• These plaques are an impressive way to show your respect and love for someone who has passed away. You may have been close to that person for years and want to do something that ensures that everyone remembers that person. A personalised memorial plaque will make sure that people know about the person since there is enough space to engrave a small message.
• Moreover, they can be used to create a beautiful and lasting tribute that will be cherished for years to come.
Making personalised memorial plaques
Losing a loved one is always a difficult experience. As you grapple with your grief, it can be hard to find the right words to honour their memory. However, a beautiful memorial plaque can help to provide solace and comfort during this difficult time. At Treanor Stone-Tec, the workers understand the importance of finding the perfect tribute for your loved one. That’s why you will get a range of handmade granite memorial plaques, each one designed to capture the unique spirit of your loved one. From simple and understated designs to more elaborate and personalised plaques, there is something to suit every taste. Most importantly, the memorial plaques are built to last, meaning that you can take comfort in knowing that your tribute will stand the test of time. They are also great as pet memorial plaques.
When choosing a material for a memorial plaque, granite is an excellent option. Granite is a highly durable natural stone that can withstand all types of weather conditions. It is also easy to clean and maintain, and it will not fade over time. In addition, granite is available in a wide range of colours and textures, so you can create a uniquely personalized memorial plaque. Best of all, granite is an affordable option that will last for generations. Additionally, granite is a natural material that can be carved into any shape or size, allowing for a completely personalized plaque.
How to place your order?
Here’s what you have to do to place your order:
1. Select your preferred plaque – It is important to select the right plaque for your needs before moving to the next stage. Make sure you select a plaque that is large enough to accommodate all of the text you want to include. Once you have found the perfect plaque, you can move on to the next stage without worry.
2. Send personalised message – Once you have selected the plaque, you will need to choose a personalised message. This can be a short message or poem. You may also want to upload an image of your loved one. Choose whether you want a black and white image or coloured one.
3. Pay securely – After choosing your preferred plaque and sending the image and personalised message, your final task is to pay the amount of your order. Add the plaque to your cart and use the online checkout page to make your payment.
Personalised memorial plaques are a beautiful way to commemorate the life of a loved one. If you are looking for a beautiful, personalised memorial plaque then look no further than Treanor Stone-Tec. We can help you create the perfect tribute to your loved one that captures their essence and celebrates their life. Contact us at 00353 (0) 47 80444 today to get a free quotation. On the other hand, if you are ready to order, select the plaque you want and get started with your ordering process.
Lynn Martelli is an editor at Readability. She received her MFA in Creative Writing from Antioch University and has worked as an editor for over 10 years. Lynn has edited a wide variety of books, including fiction, non-fiction, memoirs, and more. In her free time, Lynn enjoys reading, writing, and spending time with her family and friends.